September 19, 2012

Its my 3rd day of my 2weeks holiday! yea, hell shit.. i have no idea should i be happy or dead. It's so boring and i swear ! i think i gotta get my ass back to work real soon. Those who knw me well, i can't stand boredness :(

It was good that i went out since morning, just to make myself tired and  go sleep though. Im feeling so empty in me, as in... i picked up cigg again,  SIGH. due to my boredness? I DON'T KNOW... All i know is, this term holiday really SUCKS to maxxxxxxxxx. Like what else? Boyf isn't free to entertain me at all, most of my friends been busy dating lately. Come on god, please tell me there's more things for me to enjoy than, drinking, smoking, eating and sleepinggggggggggggg.

Hey, i wish you could feel, what im feeling now..

 
Friends that being there for you in 3am, that matter...

No comments: