September 27, 2012

I need a guy with words, and not always fail the plan. You may say im getting jealous and stuff, but i just couldnt get it at times, why when your staff having hard time and feeling down, you will be do optimistic towards them. But yet me ? Im your girlf, and all you know is im like this. Where are all those positive words and conforting ? If you were only treat your friend well, I don't mind...

 Second week of my holiday, and I think I'm gonna spend my last week of holiday with this fever.  Been playing around me since Monday, it goes down, and up again. Last midnight shoot up to 40.3, t point of time I was wondering if it's the thermometer having problem with me, or god is really kidding me. Dear god, pls be nice to me. School reopen starts on next Monday.! 


No comments: