November 14, 2012

Life's a bitch, live with it.

It been more than a month since you left me...

Time files, and in 4 mnths time.. I will be gradurating ! Gosh, its nov, and it been a very busy month for me ! No surprise i totally forget my birthday is coming till someone reminded me! Thanks god all class tests and projects are all over, and now left with final exam in two more weeks.

I always believe every negative, theres always a positive things waiting for me. &hell yes! I'm leaving on the 12/12/12 to Thailand! So exciteddddddd to the Maxxxx! :D

Love life was real bad, ever since the day you decide to leave. Ive been having this hard time, been sometimes till now. Somehow, im real grateful with god, family and ofcos mu beloved friends that been keeping me going all this while. Without you guys, i think i wont be able to pick it out, and move on! I might be having this hard time for the past one mnth, but I believe after which, I've learnt to be stronger in life. Look people, life is more more than love! 

Somethings unexpected this few weeks. But, yeah.. It's not I don't wanna try or haven get over him. somehow, I've move on.. But it turn out to be a trauma to me. In another way, I lost hope for love..

No comments: