May 14, 2011

You;re the pulse in me.

Once again, im back to feed my blog. Oh well , i had finally get into ite health science Nursing. The department head always came to my mind kept saying : You did not choose to get into nursing, but you got chosen into nursing. I like, i enjoy, im happy and excited everyday, land lastly, its stress and tired everyday too. about 2 more mths, im gonna asist the rel patient in bed, & this time round is not just by cleaning the eye, dropping eyedrop, checking th eye as usual. But their life is in your hand, you're gonna to use two hands to carry/taking care of them like infrant. Wish me good luck guys.

I did no went to school the past two days. Why? its student's fav, MC. Down with Pyrexia and flu. Was so weak that i cant even get up from my beddy, thanks god that i did manage to stand up and not POP down. My family and my love is real worried for me, love bring me to dr, making me to sleep like baby, tepid sponge for me to ensure my temp goes down, etc.. I know it had been a hard time for him, too. THANK YOU :D

Its saturday today, no more saturday night please, exam week is still in processing, managed to down my bio paper 1 and ns paper. What's next ? pharse test, paper 2, many many more to gooooooo.



SIGH...

No comments: