January 28, 2012

Hard earn.

Guess what? Im updating inside mrt!

Turned crazy last night, all my hard earn money gone just like this ! Have been not spending so much, just to make sure I've enough in my piggy bank before I open a new acct. yet now ? I've no idea who's the idiot, really. I don't know who I believe right now. I just felt so scary, you can even lost all your hard earn money in your own house ! Totally break down when I realize it, crying for hours. I just Wana knw who's the one. 'I really hope it's not you.
Hopefully Im feeling muchhhh better now. Controlling my emotional still..

Been busy for the past few months as usual. Wonder when will it end.
Attachment was good, it's all abt caring a stranger, after the care, you won't get to see them again. Trying not to be too close and feeling to those ah ma, ah gong. Just to avoid emotional problem though. oh well...


I really hope it's not you..

No comments: