January 25, 2011

Life is never easy as you think...

Firstly, finally i had the time to login here...

It had been rather busy and stressing days this few months. But well, everyone knows, i will survive, i must survive and i can survive ! Because i always believe that after a blackie sky, there will be a rainbow up there real soon !

I had applied my ite full time nursing, what i can do now is to pray everyday, every single day that i can get in, in order for me not to contiue working in the clinic. Im happy working there, but if only just clinic asis and not those rubbish paper work, hospital invoice, etc.. I have nth much more to do, shall just wait till 26jan's resut release..

Sometimes, peoples always tend to think i can survive without someone.. But fact is, just sometimes, you can't. because without the someone, you coud just go jump down the building, OR, just get some advise from doctor from what's the 101 ways of die-ing . That's it.
Life is never easy as you think.

I really glad i had met my Mr Right. He gave me the power to carry on, without him... i could had just turn haywire. Just imgaine how powerful he is ?

No comments: