April 22, 2010

Today, i had lot of thinking. I remember i used to have no thinking of my future. People kept asking me what i want to be, and i replied, don't know, don't know, don't know. And i seriously can't bother to think of it. Well, when i sec4, things changed. I told myself, time to plan. I took one whole fucking night not to sleep, just to think of wht i want. And ofcourse, i wanna be nurse. BUT! in other to get nursing, i had to pass my science. &that's my most sicking shit subject whice i always get a U. i went to tell Mr seah whice is my science teacher and used to be my class form teacher that i want to be nurse after i Grad, becuse everybody had their interest, "Mun Zu Gan" For me, i felt diff when a patient walk away with smile and said thank you. And so, Mr seah helped my alot. Well, no point if others helped me and i don't help myself. So, believe it or not. I study damn hard on my science, and i got a C during my N's. Im not tryig to show off my result. I just wanna let those who are reading that, Dream Big. Because, "If you dream, you will achieve." "If you dream, you will success." "If you dream, nothing i impossible. "

Yes. This's few years, the road is gonna be very tough.Once i had choose it,, im prepared to face it. Though, i doesn't hv my boyf to be there supporting me, but i believe my family is still with me.

No comments: