April 11, 2010

I never thought you will worry/care.
It had been 12days without you, &im still hanging on. You asked me to call you once im awake. Well, i knew you will nag me about what had happened last night. Yes, i still miss you, but there's nothing i can do right now. I kept thinking of the photo i saw to make me hate you. Everyday when im walking the path way or taking mrt, its remind me of us chatting on phone every single day. When i gone quiet, you will sing for me, i miss you singing ;别在伤口上洒盐. Cos everytime you sang this, i will definitely laugh at you. I miss those tuesday you fetch me after my work. I miss the time when we seat under the star. I miss everything about you. Can't believe that i still want you. I kept telling myself, i will get over you soon. But still, I just love the way you tease me, even its fucked me up. No ones can be the way you ever tease me.

No comments: