January 28, 2013

2013

It's 2013, HAPPY NEW YEAR humans! (though is kinda late) But who cares right? ahahah! 
Yes, im back hospital to missy life. And 2 more months, there goes my 2 years of nursing course! Time files, & i realize i've been in healthcare line for 3 yearsssss.

Its monday today, as usual you will get to see my zoombie face. To be honest, Im pretty glad that i survived till 11pm at work yesterday! Andddddd, my morning shift today :) Is all started with the big big bright bright moon this morning, and ofcos those stars at the sky. 
Work was good today, busying my cute patients! At times when im so shagged, so tired that i just feel like ignoring those callbells. But maybe the most wonderful things to kept me going with a smile is realizing that your smile to them, make a very big difference.


It been 17 weeks without you. To be exactly, 119 days being alone. Im not sad anymore, i mean.. life gotta move on. I think it over and over again in that 119 days. &im proud to says, im over you dude. I miss you at times, especially when in night time,  im all alone on my bed. Oh no, is not YOU that i missed, but the memories we had together. Well, to those who having a broken heart. Cheer up! Keep smiling, keep smiling till you found your true smile again. Because life is too short, too short for us to be unhappy. :))

No comments: