July 5, 2012

The kisses and the huggies.


Hey, i miss the idotic you..


I felt so empty, because you were'nt here. I miss calling you deari, honey, superhubb. I know, you have been trying hard to get me back. I want to walk to you again, but somehow... im afraid. Yes, there's a but. Because i doubt. I doubt about us still.

I was lost by your hug and kissses. At the moment, the time stopped, i stop breathing, my eye stop blinking, and my own world had stop itself. Yes, i may show a NO. But hey, know what? my heart was like, HELL YES ! i want to start jumping around like a mad women.! BUT i choose to maintain. Ok, i know im stupid, nonsense, or whatever. -.-

Went health promotion board early in the morning for attending Youth Mental Health workshop. Feeling so pain when realising someone saw your message, but yet he ignore it. Oh well. Surprisingly i survived that 7 hours, and i have been laughing through out everything in there ! :D

Finished the workshop about 5.45pm, rushed down to vivo city to look for my both beloved's bro bday present. Oh wait, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST ANNOYING BROTHER EVER ! THANKS FOR ACTING SILLY AND STUPID JUST TO MAKE ME LAUGH! :) It was nice that both my brothers birthday falls on jul. (20 days diff though) WHich means, i can buy the presents tgt the same time !
Buying one shot! :)

Managed to got Da Ge a perfrume, and a sling bag for Er Ge. Hope they like it though.!

No comments: