July 3, 2012

I didn't walk away, You're the one who choose to let me go..

It's tuesday, i thought im suppose to be with him. And im at home blogging, and ofcos having my Ben & Jerry ice cream.

But oh well, I aways thought, but who's gonna confirm ? Hmm.

Yesterday was a nightmare, and yes. i choose to walk away without saying a words. But it was because i have enough of the pain. Im glad you voice out. But i bet you never know it hurts me lots. Why must you even tell me all this when im alrdy feeling down ? There' just some things i dont understand. What is love ? I thought its all about caring, being there with you, treating you like ive no idea why am i doing all this for you? Being there when you're going to work, i THOUGHT you will feel much better, because i do. Being there when you finish work, i THOUGHT i could brighten up end of your day, and you will feel less tired after seeing me.  Treating you like nobody else, because i love you. But never did i expect you say says, you might get used to it, thinking theres nothing special anymore. And stop loving me. I always THOUGHT you're comfortable with me. But fact is, you're not all this while. And what hurts me the most. you want me to accept the fact of Reknowing you as person now. But i will keep trying, because i will accept the fact to reknowing you. But you got to accept of the part of me, and ofcos me not longer loving you like before. To be honest,  once you said this, i have no idea what now. All i know is. I wanna be alone for this while and think something about us.  If we're meant to be, we will, one day..

Thanks to June and Alvin beig there for me. Poor alvin, being a taxi driver ytd. well, i really appreciated. And im glad that i have you two by my side.

No comments: